Breast reduction in bangalore :Our experts at MAAC provide best treatment for Male and Female breast reduction in bangalore.
5 important benefits of breast augmentation
Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure, wherein the size of the breast is increased either by using silicone implants or fat transfer procedure.
1. Breast augmentation improves the aesthetic appearance of the body. They can wear the kind of dress which were uncomfortable to wear previously, clothes fit better after the procedure.
Many studies have shown that, most women obtain breast implants because of lack of confidence in their body. Breast augmentation increases the self esteem of the person. An increased sense of confidence and attractiveness can have a lot of day to day benefits in your life.
Breast augmentation also helps women with asymmetrical breasts where one breast may be shaped or sized differently than the other. Interestingly benefit of gaining more confidence in yourself can improve your health, which has proven by some studies.
2. Breast implants can be removed
The important thing to know about breast implants is that they are removable. If the person is unhappy with the results of the procedure or if they further want to change the size of the breasts, the breast implants can be removed.
3. If you are worried about the foreign material occupying space within your body, there is new procedure of breast augmentation. It involves transferring the fat from different parts of the body to increase the size of your breast. One should have significant amount of body fat to transfer, so that better results can be seen.
4. After weight loss, you may lose the definition of certain parts of the body. If you do not work out the right muscles, your breasts will become misshaped, flabby. Breast implants can solve the problem and get you back in tiptop form.
5. After pregnancy or mastectomy
There will be increase in size of the breasts during pregnancy, which is normal physiological process. After the delivery constant feeding and milk sucking decreases the plumpness of your breasts. The sagging increases with increase in number of pregnancies. The body does not easily bounce back to normal after successive deliveries; the breasts will become flat and flabby. Breast augmentation helps to reshape the misshaped breasts post delivery.
After mastectomy for breast cancer, breast implants/ breast reconstructive surgery is an excellent option. Although several techniques exist, many women choose implant based reconstruction. Breast implants are now available in several combinations of dimensions, resulting in a wide range of volumes to accommodate personalized needs.
Thus breast implants that recreate the look and feel of breasts can improve quality of life and self esteem after mastectomy for breast cancer.