02.09.2009 um 04:42 Uhr
- How to convert and burn Blu-ray DVD movies with Sothink Blu-ray burning software
- Step 1. Add Files in Blu-ray Burning Software
Before burning videos, the video files need to be added in first.
"Add Files" from File in the Menu or directly clicking button "Add
Files" on the Toolbar, a dialog pops up for choosing video files to the
program. It supports adding more than one video file at one time.
- The video files added in will be listed in Details mode or Thumbnails mode.
If you want to delete some video files, just select the video and click
button "Remove". You may also click button "Move Up" or "Move Down" to
change the videos' burning order.
- Step 2. Set Target Disc Size
- After adding video files, users need to set the target video size before conversion and burning.
- What are target discs?
Click here to view the detailed information about target disc >>
- How to choose a target video?
Sothink HD Movie Maker - Blu-ray Burning Software can convert various
video files to High-definition (HD) Blu-ray videos and burn the videos
into DVD or Blu-ray Disc. The discs supported are DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R,
DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
If users choose "DVD-5" or "DVD-9" under "Target Disc Size" in the
Settings panel, it actually burns out AVCHD. If users choose "BD-25" or
"BD-50" under "Target Disc Size" in the Settings panel, it actually
burns out BDMV.
- Go to General Settings or Advanced Settings panel and set target disc size.
the arrow and select the target disc size from the drop down list.
There are four options: "DVD-5 (4.7G)", "DVD-9 (8.5G)", "BD-25 (25G)"
and "BD-50 (50G)".
- Step 3. Convert Video & Burn Disc
- Sothink HD Movie Maker - Blu-ray Burning Software first converts video files before burning them into disc.
sure the checkbox besides the video files you want to convert and burn
has been ticked. If there is none video been ticked, the program
prompts when starting conversion or burning. When all the checkboxes
are ticked, the video files added in will be converted and burned
following the order of the file list.
Sothink HD Movie Maker - Blu-ray Burning Software supports burning
movies to various discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R and
BD-RE, and it also supports burning movies to different target disc sizes like "DVD-5", "DVD-9", "BD-25" and "BD-50". Those target video settings are all set in General Settings or Advanced Settings panel.
- Convert Video
- Select "Burn" from File in the Menu or directly click button "Burn" on the Toolbar, and then it starts conversion.
During the conversion progress, HD Movie Maker automatically creates a
folder for saving temporary files. Make sure the folder is created in a
hard disk with enough free space. Those temporary files folder and
other settings of conversion are all set under dialog "Options".
- Burn Disc
- When the video conversion is completed, it pops up a dialog and starts burning the generated video files to disc.
The burning function requires Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista SP1 or above versions. If the system doesn't meet the requirement, HD Movie Maker will automatically create a standard folder to store the generated Blue-ray movie.
If there is no disc in the drive, it pops up a dialog for prompting.
if in the drive there is a disc in format of DVD+RW, DVD-RW or BD-RE,
which is erasable and there is some data on the disc, the program will
prompt to erase the old data before burning.
- Note: If you would not like to burn movies once the video files conversion is completed, please un-tick the checkbox "Check disc status before starting encoding" under dialog Options. Meanwhile, please make sure there is no disc in the CD-ROM.
- Downlaod HD Movie Maker - Sothink Blu-ray Burning
Now! Order at $35.00