Recently, Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.0 is released based on Flash CS4.
It is the first Flash decompiler currently found on the web, which is
able to support Flash CS4, decompile Flash SWF to FLA and extract the
* Support Flash CS4 (10.0).
* Add the option "Use SWF file name as the subdirectory" in the dialog "Export FLA".
* Add the option "Export as Flash CS4 (10.0) format in the dialog "SWF Decompiler".
What can this Flash Decompiler do for you?
1. Capture Flash movies online by SWF Catcher within Sothink SWF Decompiler from Internet Explorer or Firefox.
2. Import and manage Flash animations; play Flash and preview resources with original size or size matching the window; and control the movie by playback bar, such as play, pause, stop, zoom in/out, etc.
3. Decompile one or more SWF to FLA, which get source FLA for re-editing; and extract Flash elements in various formats for re-using.
Which output files can you get, and which formats are they?
1. Recover one or more whole SWF to source FLA for Flash rebuilding and editing.
2. Get the resource files, and save them in various formats:
a. ActionScript as AS, BIN or HTML format;
b. Sounds as SWF, FLA, MP3 or WAV format;
c. Images as SWF, FLA, JPEG, BMP or PNG format,
d. Videos as SWF, FLA or FLV format, etc.
How Flash SWF Decompiler works?
1. Import Flash movie into SWF Decompiler.
2. Parse and decompile Flash SWF in the program.
3. Output SWF to FLA; or extract the resource files to the popular formats.
SWF Decompiler 5.1 forecast
1. Support SWF to Flex
2. Multi-language interfaces are available.
It is Free that SWF Decompiler 5.0 upgrades to Version 5.1.
Download page: http://de.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/